The Vitamix 7500 is definitely a powerful machine, perfect for blending nearly anything you throw at it. If you are a foodie who plans on making smoothies, gravies, fruit juices, along with other tasty recipes. this is a blender you will be thrilled to own.
When you are ready to get a serious blender, the Vitamix 7500 is without a doubt worthy of consideration. It is really a reliable all-around blender that can be as well a mixer that makes professional results yet is incredibly simple to use.
Vitamix also has enhanced the sound dampening for their latest blenders, and this model is more than 40% less noisy than older models.
If you are a blender aficionado that is dead focused on investing in a super-high-powered machine, you might want to take a look at what Blendtec offers along with Vitamix, as the two performed effectively in our tests, with mostly aesthetic distinctions between both brands.If you decide on Vitamix, you might want to make sure and think about its other models. The Vitamix 5200, as an example, supplies the exact same general level of functionality as the 7500 but costs about $80 less.
First thing’s first…
In a hurry? Here’s the best deal we could find for a new Vitamix 7500.
Vitamix 7500 Specifications
The 7500 is shorter compared to the popular Vitamix 5200.The short container is nice because, at 17.5 inches, and it easily fits below the average kitchen cabinet. In other models, you needed to remove the container lid or even the base to make it fit. Even with the shorter height, the jar still is 64 ounces so there won’t be difficulties if you need to process large volumes of ingredients.
The Vitamix 7500 includes pulse lever, Adjustable speed dial and start/stop handle. Also comes along with the “Simply Fresh” hardbound recipe guidebook. The Vitamix 7500 is available in 3 different colors: Black, Red, or White.
The motor from the Vitamix 7500 has been improved so that it’s much stronger than previous Vitamix versions. This blender’s motor is equipped with 2.2-peak horsepower at 12 amps. This boost in horsepower implies that it will now accomplish top speed of 270 mph at full power to ensure that ingredients are broken down faster.
It works at about 1500 watts, creating remarkable blending power. You will find there’s thermal protection feature that shuts off the device in the event the motor gets overloaded. This will help to improve the lifetime of your blender
Plenty of effort been specifically invested to really make the newer Vitamix blenders work much more quietly. The Vitamix 7500 is just about 40% quieter compared to older Vitamix models, reportedly 7 decibels fewer noises at high speeds. If you have heard an older Vitamix before, you’ll be able to distinguish the difference. In case the noise levels were the fact that was stopping you from getting a Vitamix, then this model is going to be the right one for you
Wet type stainless steel blades make the 7500 a robust machine, and the blades are built into the jar.The rotation of the blades goes at 37,000 rpm. The vortex produced by the blades will quickly pull ingredients on the way to the blades right away.
The wet blade is excellent for making food, smoothies, ice cream, soups, nut butter, kneading a dough, milling, and grinding.
As an add-on, you can get a Dry blade for the 7500 with the smaller 32 oz jar that can grind and kneads better with less effort.
In spite of its high selling price, the Vitamix 7500 seems to be far from expensive. Vitamix initially built its name as the go-to solution for many chefs working in professional and production kitchens, all these places where the last thing you want to deal with is too many buttons that can break or slow down the workflow.
It’s simplicity in its purest form, comes in a plain black rubberized shell, with exactly three controls: On/Off, Pulse, and a power dial.The 64oz container that comes with the blender may seem a bit short and stout for some, however, this design also helps it be ideal for fitting on kitchen countertops and sliding under cabinets easily.
The Vitamix 5200 blender will come with a stunning scratch-resistant 64 ounces jar. The BPA-free container is made from durable copolyester material that can last for a long time. This is a much better material than glass, as the glass is not really risk-free for processing higher loads.
The 7500 jar features a wide bottom and also a wider top. The sides are see-through with measurement marks that are simple to understand. Its ergonomically designed handle is soft-touch.
Additional containers are available for an additional price. You can get the 32 oz or 48 oz container with wet blades to blend smaller amounts. The 32 ounces jar is also offered with a dry blade.
There are some modest, but recognizable, enhancements made to the controls on the new Vitamix 7500. This model continues to preserve the familiar switch and dial settings, however the high/variable toggle has been substituted for a pulse toggle.
This add-on enables you to rapidly pulse the mix at any speed to have an additional burst of power. You will also find this feature can be quite valuable when slicing greens or doing salsas. Long gone will be the days of turning the power switch on / off or twisting the dial from One to ten.
The dial and switches remain made out of exactly the same ‘soft-touch’ rubber as the older models providing them a durable finish and solid feel.
The Vitamix 7500 blender comes with an incredible 7 years full warranty that covers parts, labor, and round trip shipping costs on all repairs.
The warranty that all the Vitamix blenders offer is always a big deal that shows the commitment with the long term kind of purchase that this company is built on
Vitamix 7500 Features
- 2.2 horsepower motor (1500-watts. that quickly blend virtually any whole-food ingredient with ease)
- Comes with a 64-ounce low profile container that will fit under most cabinets
- Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purees to the heartiest soups
- Backed by a 7 year warranty
- Product Dimensions : 17.5 x 7.7 x 9.4 inches
- Made in Ohio, USA
- With the Pulse feature, layer coarse chops over smooth purees for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups
- Has a laser-cut, stainless steel blade that measures 4 inches in diameter
- Maximum capacity – 2000 ml.
- You can blend medium to large batches.
- You can blend smoothies, soups, sauces, frozen desserts, and more.
- You can use the blender for frosted icing, crushed ice, nut butter, and whole grain flours.
- Easy to operate toggle switches.
- Available in three colors – Black, White, and Red.
- Sleek appearance.
- 7-year warranty from Vitamix.
Pros and Cons
What We Like:
- Works with both wet-type and dry-type blades.
- 10 variable speed controls.
- 64 oz large container.
- Interchangeable container. You can use a 32 oz or 48 oz container as well.
- Good for smoothies, juices, hot soups, frozen desserts, ice creams, and more.
- Multitasking machine. The Vitamix 7500 blender can be used for chopping, grinding, milling, kneading, and pureeing.
- Probably the most powerful blender in the market today featuring a 2.2 horsepower motor and stainless steel blades make this a powerful blender.
- Ease of use. This is really is an easy to use blender. The simple control layout make this one of the simplest blenders to use
- You can just about blend anything from leafy green vegetables, fruits, ice, nut butter, etc.
- Low profile blender will fit under most cabinets
- Quieter than older Vitamix models and competing brands
- Pulse control. Being able to pulse the ingredients helps you stay in control and give a mix a few seconds to finish it to the right texture
- Low-profile model that goes under kitchen cabinets easily.
- 7-year full warranty.
We Didn’t Like:
- At over $500 this is very expensive – you can buy something cheaper if you’re only buying something to make only smoothies or soup
- It does not have any preset options, so you pretty much have to manually time how long you’ll blend each recipe
- Noisy .Even is not as loud as other models unfortunately many customers do mention the noisiness of the blender. The reality is that with a blender this powerful, there is going to be noise.
- The Fixed blades cannot be removed, which can make getting all of the food out a bit tricky. Vitamix does sell special spatulas that are designed to get in between the blades, but for some thick foods, it is still an issue.
- Speed variation . If you decide on this product, don’t be inclined to miss watching the training DVD. We’re saying this simply because you can not get away from this blender working at slow speeds for too long periods without producing problems for the motor. Unless you vary the speed, you can easily burn out the motor. This is certainly discussed in the video, however, some customers did not know and then wondered why they ended up getting motor problems.
- Container, not dishwasher safe – the Vitamix 7500 is not dishwasher safe and must be cleaned by adding detergent and water and turning on.
Common Questions for the Vitamix 7500
What kind of user is the 7500 Vitamix good for?
If you make a lot of smoothies, soups, baby food as well as other blended foods, the 7500 Vitamix low profile blender is an excellent purchase. It’s durable, reliable and does an outstanding job.
Vitamix’s 7 years guarantee lets you be sure you are going to receive great value for your investment. In case you have any difficulties in the course of that period of time Vitamix will resolve them. This company has a strong reputation for treating people fairly and solving problems quickly so you can rely on the warranty.
You spend more up front for this type of blender, but typically it works out far cheaper than getting many more affordable blenders and then have them keep burning out. Many cheaper blenders only will have a year or two of heavy use prior to they require repairing or finish up in the trash can. In addition, even when these blenders are operating, their output is way inferior to the power of the Vitamix.
What do you get with the Vitamix 7500?
This is what you’ll get in the Vitamix bundle when you purchase. Your box of goodness will show up complete with:
- The newest 2.2 horsepower Vitamix blender motor that is placed in a robust unit with sucker pads for stability and a simple to see illuminated control panel.
- A low profile jug made from BPA free materials with a capacity of 64 ozs.
- A tamper to allow continuous processing of thick ingredients
- 7-year warranty
- Professional recipe book
- A helpful getting started DVD
What’s The Best Price For A Vitamix 7500?
If you’ve decided the 7500 is for you here’s our take on what the best price really is.
You have deals around the internet and on stores including the Vitamix one. Where they sell it too, but for a fixed price that is always higher than what you can find on Amazon.
This may not be a consideration for everybody but , also consider the value from the comfort of the shopping experience. You know with Amazon, it is only gonna be a few clicks and your new blender will be out of there.
And at the end of the day, who doesn’t like clicking a few buttons and having a shiny new blender landing on their doorstep.
We found the best deals for you on Amazon Here
We update this post whenever there are sales or special discounts available but given that the 7500 already has dropped in the price where it was a few years ago, there at the moment isn’t a lot more to be shaved off.
This blender is excellent for those who are busy in the kitchen making a lot of homemade recipes. The 7500 is more than merely a smoothie maker, this equipment can crush ice, make peanut butter, blend as well as heat up soup, make cake batter and a great deal more.
It’s been thoroughly tested by countless consumers throughout the years, and lots of buyers have encouraged the 7500 for their friends and family. It is really a flexible, multi-functional blender that can do a lot of jobs effectively,
But the big question is would you spend $500 just for a smoothie maker.?
If the answer is no, then consider cheaper options like the Oster Pro 1200 or the Nutribullet that are a few hundred dollars cheaper.
If you’re serious about preparing food and want only the best for you and your family, this blender is worth the cost. Or if you can afford this type of kitchen utensil then go for it and enjoy the high-quality blending plus this blender is also guaranteed to last you seven years and will likely last many years past that. Not many other blenders on the market can make that claim.
Next : Vitamix 5200 Review