The Nutri Ninja is a single-serve blender that will generate smoothies easily and with style.
Presenting 900 watts of blending power to make those on-the-go smoothies and accomplish nutrient extraction from whole fruit and veggies with high-quality efficiency. All you have to do is unlock the cup from the base, switch it, unscrew the blades, placed on the sipping lid, and head out with your smoothies to go!.
All parts are BPA free and dishwasher safe.
Can the Ninja Bullet crush Ice?
The short answer is YEAAH! the Ninja Pro Extractor Blades crush through ice, seeds, skins and stems for a smooth, even consistency.
Due to its size, most people questioned the power of the Nutri Ninja. The good news is, this blender has more strength than you can imagine and for less than 100 dollars makes smoothies as well as some $400 and $500 models. In addition, accomplishes these tasks quickly and with style.
As we said before one of the best things about this blender is its capability to totally crush ice, even big pieces. It’s not surprising that a lot of the recipes are desserts. It’s also possible to use it to create popsicles! Just scoop up some frozen yogurt mix (tested recipes are provided in the recipe guide), place it into ice pop molds, and let it freeze.
What can you blend with the Ninja Bullet?
- Green veggies (spinach, kale, etc…)
- Raw vegetables
- Frozen fruits
- Soup (except for meat with bone)
- Nuts and oats (pre-soaking required)
- Protein powder with milk
Design and usability
Ninja has produced several top quality blenders, together with one of the office absolute favorites, the Ninja Ultima. The Ultima features a 1500 watts power and is sold for just $260 and will match the $400 to $500 models across the board.
The biggest difference between the Nutri and the Ultima is that the Nutri Ninja, it has streamlined the design to a quick-and-easy single-serve model, dialing the power back from 1,500 watts with the Ultima to 900, and in doing so, getting the price down to less than a 100 dollars!
Nutri Ninja vs Nutribullet
The Nutri Ninja appears just like the much-hyped Nutribullet and indeed was obviously created to compete and attract some of the health-conscious smoothie makers serious about the nutrient extraction of these machines. Nutri Ninja even has a trademarked “Pro Extractor Blade” for chopping through skins, seeds, and stems to help you obtain each of the health advantages provided by different types of food.
The main difference between the Nutri Ninja PRO with the Nutribullet PRO 900, is that even they share the same power (900 watts), the Nutri Ninja would still cost much cheaper compared to the Nutribullet PRO 900.
For those who have a different top quality blender and are wondering if you might be missing some top secret added method applied by the Nutri Ninja or NutriBullet, feel comfortable, you are not. “Nutrient extraction” basically means it is great at chopping up vegetables and fruits, that’s all!. Of course, if you compare them with a fruit juice packed with sugars and synthetic flavor, it will be much healthier.
Ninja Bullet on Amazon
The Nutri Ninja bullet also sells on Amazon and features a major cool factor. It really is smooth as well as simple. In the box, you will find the motorized base, the blade attachment, a 24-ounce cup, an 18-ounce cup, and 2 custom-fit lids. The instruction guide is easy and very helpful, and they have even included a recipe guide to help you get started if you opt for this blender with healthier eating in your mind.
PROS AND CONS
What we like:
- Power It delivers a great deal of power in its compact size, Its extraordinary 900 watts power will make it a flexible performer in your kitchen, making not simply smoothies but soups as well.It slices chunks of fruit and veggies with exceptional simplicity providing you with the ability to arrange a wide selection of recipes in only a few minutes.
- Easy Operation: the Nutri Ninja doesn’t have any button or knob. To work it, you need to simply fill the jar, close it using the bladed lid, switch it and put it on the base and secure it in place. To start mixing, you need to simply press down on the jar in pulses till the contents of the jar get to its wanted consistency. The package will come with the two jars with sip and seal lids, the Ninja Pro Extractor Blades, Instructional book along with a 30 recipe and well-being guide
- Design: It can match the high-end blenders with basic blending tasks. It’s small and space saving design makes it a perfect fit for those who are always on-the-go and need to make a quick drink right before they leave the door.
- Clean: It is very easy to clean and use due to its streamlined design
- Minimalist and Multifunctional! The multi-functional purpose and the minimalistic design makes operation simple by just pressing down on the container to pulse
We Didn’t Like:
- The single-serve containers act like a bottleneck on the performance of the blender
- It has difficulty blending items when it is filled close to its full capacity
- Attachments are small and must be reattached to the cup upon storage
- The small containers that are included with the blender limit the blades from performing efficiently. Even though it slices all things in the low thirds of the jar, some of the content from the top is not able to be reached by the blades.
- The lack of a larger container and orientation of use can prove to be a diminishing factor towards the performance of the Nutri Ninja.
Nutri Ninja Features:
- 900-Watts Professional Power
- Frozen blending capabilities crush through ice and frozen fruit
- Smooth, even consistent crushing/blending capabilities
- Single-serve blending
- Dishwasher safe
- Low-profile, compact design
- 120 V AC (volts)
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 7.9 x 14.8 inches
- Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction
Nutri Ninja Cups are offered as 18-ounce and 24-ounce (capacity), with sip and seal lids. For those who order from Amazon, you will additionally get a 30 recipe guide.
Even though plastic-type (but BPA-free) cups come bundled, stainless-steel Nutri Ninja cups are offered as individually sold add-ons.
It is all totally simple to put together. The instruction guide provides an easy-to-understand guideline to be able to set everything up.
Product Size and Weight: The dimensions of the product is 12.9 x 7.9 x 14.8 ins and has a weight of 8.2 pounds. It can sit nicely even just in a packed countertop simply because of its sleek and compact design.
Cleaning: Cleaning up the lid and cups is simple, just put them in the dishwasher with the blade attachment and it is done. The base would only have to be wiped using a humid cloth. Another solution is always to filter the jar with warm water plus some dish cleaning soap and then pulsing it a few times. Finish it off by giving it a good wash and you’re all set to blend all over again.
Frequent Ninja Blender Questions
Is the Ninja dishwasher safe?
You must have under consideration that not all the parts of the Nutri Ninja system are dishwasher safe and even washable. The power base, as well as its electrical elements, should clearly never be submerged in water.Also, you have to be sure that you’ve always disconnected the power base prior to washing it.
The cups and lids are dishwasher safe.
For the extractor blades, it is possible to manually wash it with mild soap and water then give it time to dry for some minutes.
How much does it cost?
The Nutri Ninja PRO costs less than $100. It’s an excellent price for the features and benefits of this compact blender. It can almost compare to the most expensive blenders out there. Check out other blenders under a 100
Where can I buy the Nutri Ninja?
Whether you are in the United States, Canada the UK or anyplace in the world, you can actually find a local store or supermarket that offers the Nutri Ninja.
But when you are looking for convenience, you could also try getting the Nutri Ninja at Amazon. When you purchase the Nutri Ninja on Amazon, you will benefit from Amazon’s world-class online store experience.
- Best deal For a Nutri Ninja on Amazon (up to date)
What is the Ninja Blender Warranty?
Ninja blenders have a One-year limited warranty and the supplier usually replies quickly to any complaints on Amazon.
To compete with other blender brand names it appears like Ninja added extended time-frame warranties lately for a few products. As an upgrade, they have the possibilities of the 2, 5 years, and in addition the VIP Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All of those warranties are Restricted warranties, meaning that they only cover malfunctioning products, not regular deterioration. Also, you need to pay extra for those extended warranties and they are only accessible when you purchase your Ninja blender straight through their site. If you purchase on their website you find yourself paying more for the blender than getting via Amazon.com and then have to spend even more for the extra warranty.
You then may want to buy the blender for cheaper on Amazon and purchase a SquareTrade extended warranty on Amazon.com for much less, usually under 15 dollars for a 3 years Warranty, but the price varies depending on how much coverage you get.
How to Clean the Ninja Blender?
Cleaning up a Ninja blender is easy. Ninja jars and parts are dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning. You can also put about 3/4 full with warm water and include a drop of soap. Then place the lid or blade assembly on (based on which container you are utilizing) and then use the pulse button a few times to move the soap and water around. Then wash with water and let it dry.
What are Ninja jars made of and do they last?
The containers are built with high strength BPA free plastic. The reason why top speed models, including Blendtec and Vitamix, use plastic pitchers instead of glass is really, that high strength plastic can deal with the impact and friction that happens at higher speeds in blenders and will not crack like glass can.
Best Ninja Blender for Baby Food?
Baby food typically requires making small amounts, so you may have extra difficulties while using large pitchers to make small batches. To make baby food is better to use their Ninja Mega BL771 is a much better choice mainly because you get a full-size blender with complete food prep but in addition, has the mini-prep jar which will be great to make baby food.
Based on the overall review, The Nutri Ninja is actually a budget-friendly, individual blender together with the benefit that you could transport it easily! This compact blender would best fit the on-the-go smoothie enthusiast who is always on the move and desires a healthy drink to carry along his car or workplace. This can also make an excellent addition to a kitchen counter that has small space given it does not take a lot of space.
Next: Best Blender under 100