Affordable, multi-purpose and simple to use, the Magic Bullet uses minimum counter space while featuring maximum speed and flexibility. If you are thinking about buying a new blender, this could very well be the right choice for your home.
Featuring a unique design and compact size, the Magic Bullet chops, mixes, blends, whips, grinds and much more in less time than it takes to put together standard appliances for the kitchen. Along with a variety of dishwasher-safe accessories, clean up is as easy as it gets.
The key for the Magic Bullet’s time-saving effectiveness is its specially designed blade and unique bullet shape. These features work together to quickly and powerfully circulate food back into the Cyclonic Cutting Zone making it possible for the Magic Bullet to complete just about any food prep task in seconds.
Using the Magic Bullet could not be easier. There aren’t any buttons to press, no complex guides to learn. Basically, place one of the cups on to the High-Torque Power Base and press…it is a snap!
Not like bulky blenders and unwieldy food processors that you only take out of storage for particular recipes and special events, this blender is so useful, so versatile and simple to use that you are going to put it to work EVERY single day. All with hardly any effort and no cleanup and all in 10-seconds or less!
With a selection of mugs and cups, whatever you make can easily be transported to sip on during the day. This is ideal for those folks who will be making a smoothie to go, or for those who like making big amounts for storing in the fridge or freezer.
Magic Bullet Blender – Design And Uses
The Magic Bullet blender features a unique design and features that are designed to provide you power, performance, and convenience.
- Pulse – to be able to pulse foods is probably the coolest feature of the blender. The equipment lets you manually push down on the mug when it is attached to the blades.
- Compact Design – the compact design of the Magic Bullet Blender makes it not just simple to store but also portable. This helps to save on storage and counter top space, particularly if have limited space in your kitchen.The machine is designed to easily be portable, permitting you to carry it to different places and enjoy your favorite drinks and foods from wherever.
- Microwavable Cup – the cup features could be used to make food from start to finish. When you don’t have time to cut, blend and cook on a stove, you’ll probably benefit from the benefit of using this blender.You will only need to place your ingredients inside the cup, take it off the blade when it’s ready, cover it and place it in the micro wave and cook for the recommended period.
- Power Base – the power base of the blender generates enough power that will help you blend and pulverize many fruits, veggies, and foods.
- Exclusive Blade Design – in addition to the power base of the model, the unique design of the stainless-steel blades allows you to cut, grind, mix and mince your ingredients quickly and very easily.You are able to switch the blades, making it possible for you to conduct different tasks in your kitchen efficiently.
- Flexibility – the Magic Bullet Blender is really a functional kitchen tool that enables you to break down and acquire the vitamins and minerals from ingredients like nuts, seeds, fruits, vegetables, skins to stems and more product to make your Green Smoothies!
- Chop, mix, blend
- Whip, grind & more
- Cups & lids top shelf dishwasher safe
- The tall cup has a capacity of 24 ounces
- Cross blade for chopping and a flat blade for whipping cream
- A small and large mixing cup, three mugs and 1 tall cup
- Height is 12 inches and diameter is 4.75 inches
- 250-watt motor
- 11 piece kit with a range of cups and a 10-second recipe book
- One-year warranty
- Manufacturer: Homeland Housewares
Pros and Cons
- Has a convenient small size
- unique design that allows for individual, customizable recipes.
- Very Easy to clean
- Great tool for blending liquid ingredients and making drinks
- It grinds very well
- Not proficient at chopping solid foods
- Not good for blending liquid and solid ingredients together
- Not powerful enough, so crushing ice or other hard substances with it is a bit of a chore.
- Fragile plastic parts
- Motor can overheat
Magic Bullet Blender as Seen on Tv
The Magic Bullet is a serious player in the blender game. You can also now buy them online as an alternative to on TV. Don’t overlook Magic Bullet when it comes to getting a blender.
If you’re still in doubt and have some time to kill, Check out the actuals commercial for the Magic Blender!
The Magic Bullet Blender provides endless possibilities in terms of delightful creations. Apart from smoothies, you can use the device to make whipped cream, juices, salsa, drinks, bread crumbs and gravies.
The tasty creations that these blender offers are not just designed to help you lead a healthy lifestyle but also to save a little money.
This enables you to be adventurous in the kitchen space and to test out different recipes.
Even though Magic Bullet Blenders might not be the most powerful blenders on the market, they are some of the most affordable. The overall performance and power of the equipment make them ideal for people who would like to test out the waters with smoothies and protein shakes.
The blender is designed and intended to make your job simple when cleaning and storing it. The several parts are dishwasher risk-free, plus the compact design makes sure that the machine requires significantly less space.
Should I Buy Magic Bullet Blender?
It’s a good purchase for those looking for an easy to operate blender.
With simple series of actions to grate, blend, dice, chop or grind in a snap and for less than 80 dollars, it’s not a huge investment. and is more than worth it!
Best price on Amazon: Magic Bullet
If you are looking for a blender to make green smoothies that needs more power and better blades, check our review from the best blenders to buy!
Next: Nutri Ninja Review