We often underestimate the usefulness of our appliances because we do not know the many uses we can give them. To make the most of your blender, we reveal these recipes that you did not know you can prepare in your blender.
Some times you don’t wanna use the blender because you waste lots of fruit or vegetables, and then even you need to scrub several pieces.
Or maybe you feel like is too much work or too many ingredients to get
That’s why we give you the next recipes for you to be at the day with your blender!
how to make smoothies (where you can find the best recipes to make your smoothies)
weight loss smoothies ( recipes for those that are looking for a good way to lose weight)
Best Recipes from around the web
- From Buzz feed, we found these great recipes
- My recipes.com also features a few great recipes to have in your daily smoothies
- And from the Betty Crocket website, we give you some more amazing recipes to add to your mix
Blender Recipes that we love!
Old School Smoothie
You may need to add some honey to this as it can be pretty sharp.
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄4 cup blackberries
- Squeeze of lemon juice
Place all ingredients into blender and blend for 1 min and keep going till you have the desired texture
Lime, Coconut, and Mango
The addition of lime brings a necessary edge to the creamy blend of coconut and mango.
- 1 mango, pitted and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup coconut cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup ice cubes
Place all ingredients into blender and blend for 2 min
- 1⁄4 cup of walnuts
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of ginger
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 tbsp of Almond butter
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 whole eggs
- 1⁄4 – 1⁄2 of a cup of almond milk
- 1 handful of berries
1. Blend nuts and spices in a food processor to make a grain like consistency and put to one side.
2. Whisk the eggs and almond milk together then blend with the mashed banana and almond butter.
3. Stir in the nut and spice mixture and warm on the stove until it reaches your desired consistency.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup cold skim milk
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 banana
- 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
- 6‐8 crushed ice cubes
1- Place berries and 1/2 cups milk in the blender. Blend on high for one minute until smooth.
2- Add remaining milk, yogurt, honey, banana, and vanilla. Beat
3- Beat for another minute. Add crushed ice cubes. Blend slowly until smooth.