Blenders are one of the best ways to prepare food the natural way and the first step to throw yourself into a healthy lifestyle.
Starting the day with a smoothie is one of the best things you can do for yourself and it really takes a couple of minutes to throw everything into the blender, whizz it up and pour it into a bottle ready to grab and go if you are in a hurry.
How to choose the Best Blender?
For starts, let’s assume that not every person needs a blender to prepare hard foods or cook soup, but at least a good machine for processing tough, fibrous, and icy materials—like leafy greens, frozen fruit, and Ice Cubes !!—into a smooth juice.
In a Hurry? We give you Our top picks for the Best Blenders to Buy
–For less than a $100, the Nutribullet is without a doubt the Best blender on the market today.
–If you are looking for something like the Nutribullet but the price is a little bit much, for less than 50 dollars you can get the Magic Bullet that also works great for your daily smoothies
–But if you look for a bigger blender or a real food processor that also cost less than $50 the Hamilton Beach is the one for your home.
Going back to the best way of getting the right blender for you…
It also needs to have strength and stamina, when we were creating the best blender buyers guide, we realized that there are some blenders that crack when you put hard vegetables on them, so it is important to have a mixer that has a quality that does not fracture, break or leak when you use it repetitively. Along with a highly efficient motor that won’t smoke or explode on the 1st task!
But there’s a catch!
Effective Blenders could cost 1000 Dollars or even More!! and like we said before if you do not need it to churn butter every day of the week! you can not see the difference between one blender to the next one.
So at the end of the day, the best blender is the one within your budget, whether that is a basic $40 version or maybe a high quality $450 range or a high end Thousand dollars Blender.
Maybe you wanna have a read to this Article where you can find the best Blenders under a 100 dollars with all the different types of blenders that you can have for 100 and 50 dollars as well!
Will a tricked-out, half-a-month’s-rent blender, produce a silkier gazpacho much better than a cheap one will?
The fact is, well, yeah, it will.
… Which begs the question
What is the best blender on the market?
People like to believe that you always get what you pay for when it comes to top quality, or that greater the electric power, better the blender. But in fact, some of the cheapest machines or with the least power get better at certain tasks that some fancier models struggle with.
Instead, start with your needs and match them to the machine. We give you some tips on what type of blender to get depending on what do you need it for:
For Smoothies – Drinks
You can go for a Jar blender, with features, capacity, and prices that vary depending on power, function and blade design.
Choose one from 500 Watts at least, and for drinks is important that you can crush ice with it!
For chopping or Grinding
Is better to get one with a chopping blade and processing functions, a multi function blender
like the Nutribullet is your best choice
To puree a soup or a sauce
You can go for a hand blender or an immersion blender, both have some overlap in terms of the jobs they can do, but they vary widely in appearance and size!
Other things to consider before to buy a blender
– Blender Lids: Some blenders have lots of bad reviews cause the lids don’t stop the liquids to splash. So check the lid it has to be easy to close within the jar. Generally, lids are made of plastic or glass and usually has a removable piece called a fill cap, which allows you to add ingredients without stopping the blender.
– Blender Base: The base of the blender is the housing, which contains a high-speed, fan-cooled electric motor as well as the speed controls. The hefty weight of the housing keeps the blender on the counter during blending. So check that the base it has a good structure cause normally when you are blending the machine moves and shake and that means that are working under performing and that could ruin the motor.
– Easy to Clean: Some equipment needs to be washed every time after you use it, and some other could not fit in the dishwasher. Also washing the glass jar with the blades inside could be dangerous.
– Size: If you wanna do smoothies or drinks for you and maybe someone else you can go with a small jar blender that is good for 2 cups. But if you have a big family or if you expect making drinks for some people a full-size blender is a better way to go since they can go from 5 to 9 cups for mix.
– How often do you going to use it : If you planning on doing occasional drinks or smoothies you can go and get any blender that has at least 500 watts of power and at least 2 different speeds, but if you are planning on using it on a regular basis is best to invest in a more robust and powerful equipment.
– Where are you going to store it?: The majority of mixers are designed to fit on any cabinet but some of them are taller. Also, have in mind the weight of the equipment, in case you wanna save it somewhere where you need to move it a lot.
-Design: If you want your mixer to match the color of your kitchen is important to have the one that combines with your decor even more if you planning on keep in it on the top of the counter
-Extra Features: Some models have an extra comfort or save time: a lid with an extra space to add more ingredients, or timers to program your mix, or maybe automatic blending or ice crushing with only the press of a button.
Having all these details in mind and more, we compare the best blenders on the market, to give you a quality report on the best features, prices, and our own ratings that measure all the functionalities so you can definitely choose your next blender in a smart way!
Blender Reviews 2017
|Vitamix Ascent A2300
|Blendtec Designer 625
|Blendtec Classic 575
Best blender for Smoothies
Smoothies have become an increasingly popular part of many people’s breakfast routines and post-workout regimens. If you do decide you want to stick with making smoothies every day, then a great way to save money is to send your lower-priced blender back within the return policy window and upgrade to either a certified refurbished Vitamix or Blendtec.
Our Top Pick for “Best Smoothie Blender” is The Vitamix 5200. To make it the best blender for smoothies with frozen fruit, the manufacturer designed it to have the total crushing technology.
Smoothies usually is healthy a way to start your day or something to have during the day as a snack or protein shake. But fibrous greens and tough, fruit seeds might make your drink’s texture and consistency unpleasantly gritty and grainy. Picking a mixer which will really break down ingredients would be the difference of the blender that rests in the cabinet, and one that’s actually used every single day.
Best Blender to Crush Ice for Smoothies?
Best Blender for Green Smoothies?
Green smoothies are smoothies made with raw, green, leafy vegetables like spinach, kale, or even collard greens, usually with some fruits added. They’re a great way for you get the vitamins and minerals that you need, especially if you’re a bit of a picky eater and don’t really like eating your vegetables.
As part of your morning ritual, add a green smoothie (this can be any combination of several greens, avocado, coconut oil, and a little fruit).
When choosing which blenders to test, we made green smoothies packed with frozen berries, kale, and ice.
We considered whether they had tampers, how easy they were to clean, and the material of their jars.
Struggles with green smoothies – Like most blenders, they have problems to turn tough green leaves into a smooth paste for smoothies. So try to put small pieces. To enjoy the smoothies, you will need to find the best blender to make frozen fruit smoothies.
Best blender for Green Smoothies
Having a blender it could be really easy you just need to check your needs and have in mind the use that you going to give to the machine, have in mind our guide before to buy or check these shortcodes
so …What is the best blender?
The most important components of a good blender are the blades and motor. If you read on forums or check for reviews, the majority of people love their Vitamix or Blendtec. And actually, they do a great job! and they will perform good as new for years. But they are also expensive.
For us, the NutriBullet 12-Piece aka the TERMINATOR of blenders is the best choice in case you are looking for a reliable easy to use and multifunctional blender That also has an unbeatable price.